Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Little Details-Gifts

Wow! Can you believe it is almost August? How time flies when you're having fun!!

One of my favorite things I did was look for and buy the bridesmaid's presents! To say thank you we first went for mani-pedi's on Thursday before the rehearsal. Then at the rehearsal dinner I gave them these:

I found these cute little bags on Etsy from nnichols- the monogram gift shop!! Way cute and they turned out so perfect! Each one was in the girl's favorite colors.
Then I got them flip flops that are dressy too for the reception!
Then they all got bracelets- I loved these- they were all monogrammed with their first initial and then they wore them on the Wedding day!!

 Look closely and you can see their bracelets! (Photo courtesy of Aunt Andrea)
Danny also got gifts for his groomsmen- originally he wasn't going to wrap them but my aunt Andrea and my mom thought they should be wrapped- but they kept it manly with the duck tape! Haha!

A huge thanks to my mom, dad, aunt Andrea, and my uncle Tim for rounding up the rest of the gifts for all the people in the wedding and for helping to wrap them!!

6 comments:

  1. So cute, love the flip flops..oh and the ducktape..lol!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your gifts to your girls! what did danny buy the boys? (ps duck tape is genius!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those monogrammed bags are super cute!! i wanted to do something like that but it wasn't in the budget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha manly duct tape! :) Love those sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I do love that cake :)

    Somehow when I switched gmail accounts, your blog got taken off my blogger! :( SO much to catch up on now. Congratulations, though, it looks like everything came out well!

    ReplyDelete