This is something I have been thinking about ever since Sparkle and Hay featured it on her blog! Dying the crinoline under my wedding dress! I think I would go with a light pink but I just absolutely love the following pictures. I found a lot of tutorials and wanted to include one from E-how:
- Start your washing machine by setting it on the longest cycle with the hottest water available
- Mix the dye according to package directions in a glass container. Wear gloves to avoid staining your hands. Pour the dye mixture into the open washing machine.
- Place the inside-out crinoline into the washer. Let the washing cycle continue for 30 minutes.
- Check the crinoline about every five minutes and untwist the fabric as necessary. If after 30 minutes, you want a darker shade of color, reset the cycle for another 30 minutes and check on it until you get the color you want. Finish the rinse cycle, then hang the crinoline to dry.
- Wash out your washing machine by letting it go through the same cycle with nothing in the washer but detergent and one cup of bleach.Read more: How to Dye Wedding Crinoline
|Via Wedding by Color|
|Via Wedding By Color and Sparkle and Hay!|
|Via Wedding Bee|