Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday To Do!

This week's to do: (Thursday-Thursday!)
  • Meeting with the Florist- For my ideas click here!
  • Attend the Bridal Shower! Yay!
    • Buy hostess gifts
    • Write Thank you's for the bridal shower -they are printed!
  • Finish the Card Box
  • Pick out linens at the Castle
  • Pick up my undergarments for my dress
  • Go to my first dress fitting-Don't forget to bring my shoes
  • Make the unity candle
  • Finish the Favors-ordered some tags for them
  • Update registries-Bed, Bath and Beyond, Wal-mart, Sterling Travel Agency
  • Check on tutu for flower girl
  • Put shower money into travel registry
  • Design, print, send rehearsal dinner invites
Added some more Thursday To Dos! Also I cannot hold it in any longer but make sure that you tune in this Sunday for my very first giveaway!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You have so much done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you've gotten a lot accomplished! proud of you :) also, i'm excited for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete