Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday To Do!

Happy Thursday Friends! I apologize for my lack of posts but I am back and raring to go. I am so excited to share my progress with you as I countdown 49 days til our wedding!!!

This week's to do: (Thursday-Thursday!)
  • Meeting with the Florist- For my ideas click here!
  • Attend the Bridal Shower! Yay!
    • Buy hostess gifts
    • Write Thank you's for the bridal shower
  • Finish the Card Box
  • Pick out linens at the Castle
  • Pick up my undergarments for my dress
  • Go to my first dress fitting-Don't forget to bring my shoes
  • Make the unity candle
  • Finish the Favors
  • Update registries-Bed, Bath and Beyond, Wal-mart, Sterling Travel Agency
Not a whole lot but I'm sure I will come up with more things to do!
Stay tuned for updates with my florist!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my lovely bridesmaid Julia!!

2 comments:

  1. I found some shoes at Oakview Dillards the other day... you would DIE.

    The 50 day mark is nutso, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete