Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Unveiling the Veil!


A package came on Friday! Any guesses? Yep the title kinda gives it away!! Any way I had a tracking number and tracked it all day long while I was in class. Ran some errands and then came home as fast as I could to check the tracking number- IT WAS DELIVERED!! So I went down to the mailboxes- I live in an apartment building- and got my package!!


What a gorgeous box- card box potential??? The veil is called glitz because it has little rhinestones on the bottom edge.
When I loaded these photos onto the computer I was amazed at this picture- isn't it pretty, the little rhinestones catching the light and the word hope behind it. I swear I didn't even realize that the hope sign was behind it, it is always on the stove!

I had a lot of fun taking pictures with the self timer since Danny did not want to see it- he wants it to remain a surprise. The veil is from MayRey Designs, go check them out, they have recently added to their collection. I can't wait to try it on with my dress!! Finally felt like this was really happening!!

This week I have a lot of things to share with you!! Stay tuned and enjoy Monday Morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment