Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Congratulations to the Mr. and Mrs.

I wanted to make this post incredibly special because this is my 50th blog post, can't quite believe it but it's true! Remember awhile back when I said I was going to get to attend a wedding of my cousin's? Well I didn't quite make it to the right place in Texas because of flight fees and my own stupidity- long story! Anyway after getting off the phone with my mom this morning, who did attend the wedding, she said it was absolutely gorgeous and just loved it. They did an amazing job planning all of their wedding details and the thoughtfulness that went into it was breathtaking!! So for my 50th post I wanted to share one of their photos with you and hopefully some more later (if they are ok with it!) Without further ado the new Mr. and Mrs.!!

Look at the joy!! Love the way they look at each other!

P.S. I love her gown-don't you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment