Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sundae with an Etsy on Top!

Happy Sundae with an etsy on top, here's to another fabulous week!!
Cute pillows!!
These are just adorable!
Something fun- Danny loves Star Wars.
I love these signs!!
Neat picture frame!
These are blocks that you can display anywhere.
I will definitely find a happily ever after sign or make one for our reception!
Perfect for a country wedding!
Love this one- it is almost our names-just replace the t with an m!!
I really wanted to make shirts for the day of the wedding- for me and my bridesmaids!! The next couple are super cute!
Gorgeous garter!



Enjoy your Sundae! 
Here are a few things I am looking forward to in the next couple weeks!!
~Starting back up in nursing school~
~Cake Tasting~
~Bridal Show~
~Wedding of my cousin Andrew in Texas~
~Dinner with our priest~
~Veil Arrival~
And don't worry I will be updating you via pictures and posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment