Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

Happy Tuesday!! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend- I flew home to Colorado for mine and except for the turbulence on the plane it was a perfect weekend.

My mom, grandma, and grandpa picked me up from the airport on Friday and then we went shopping for an outfit for my grandma to wear to the wedding. This was hilarious and so fun because I had my camera and my grandma played along by posing! She is really adorable-have a look!



My mom and grandma!
Then we found this really cute little store at the Flatirons mall called XOXO. We walked in and up on the manicans were these beauties:
Not the kids of course! But as soon as I saw the outfits I fell in love and had to get them for my lovely little cousins who are also the candle lighters! How sweet are they? This was right before the Easter egg hunt so while they were hiding eggs I made them model so they wouldn't peek!

I have a few more things to share with you this week so stay tuned!
Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. OH Kamie!!!

    The gray outfits are SUPERB.

    You ladies are all stinkin' adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How AWESOME is it that you got to go outfit shopping with your grandma!!! Enjoy her! I miss my Granny so much! So please, take the time to enjoy yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kids outfits they are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your grandma is so cute! I love her little poses! So great! Great outfits for the little ones too!

    ReplyDelete