Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

The wedding of the Century!

Happy Monday to all of you! Hope you had fun watching the Academy Awards last night!

Today I wanted to bring you a few tid bits from the wedding of the century:William and Kate! This is a huge deal and will be such a grand wedding however I would never want to invite that many guests!! I absolutely love that they look so in love when they speak and when they just look at each other--so cute!! They are also having a Friday wedding- like me!

Source
They will be getting married on Friday April 29th-soon! The Dress is uniform, morning coat, or lounge suit- my
invitation will just say dress formal!!

Source
Commemorative memorabilia


Source
I love this picture of them! So happy and casual and you can see the ring (Princess Diana's Ring)

I wish them the best!

1 comment: