Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Getaway!

I love getaway pictures-the adorably decorated cars, the happy new couple, and all the guests looking on! I would love to have the same carriage that Danny proposed with at our wedding and we are looking into it but for now here are some fun pictures for you to look at!!

The following pictures from the knot!


In Omaha there is a Trolley called Ollie the Trolley that would be a great getaway!
Isn't this fun for a ranch wedding?
A carriage-fairytalisc!
I love the way the bride looks in this picture!!
Fireworks- Happily Ever After!
I just had to add these cute cars- original don't you think?
Source
Source
I love the pom pom coming off this car, if nothing else we will at least do this to Dan's car!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am absolutely adoring the covered wagon for a ranch wedding - just fabulous!!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete