Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Visit to the Castle!


Happy Tuesday to all of you! As promised here are some pictures from this weekend's visit to the castle!

Everyone who came up loved it and I fell in love with it all over again! The kids were super cute-- all grins as they saw a real life castle.
Castle Unicorn!
The three super cute kids are my cousins who will be the candle lighters and the ring bearer. The beds shown are from the king and queen suites.  The mirror is in the bathroom where I will be getting ready!
Views from the tower of the castle!
One of my favorite parts!! Jacuzzi tub!

It was gorgeous and they are in the midst of doing some renovations which includes revamping the women's quarters (where we will be getting ready!) before our wedding so I am excited for that!

As you know I have been looking for someone to do my hair and thank you for all the suggestions! I found out this weekend that my cousin Tony's fiance can do our hair and possibly makeup-- yes!!! This makes it even better because now we can get ready in the castle in that fancy bathroom!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kamie! It's Heather from the Weddzilla Blog! What a gorgeous venue! I'm so glad to have you on our team of bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the toilets!!! :) Thanks for letting me tag along! I loved the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still stuck on the fact your venue has the word unicorn in it. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete