Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winning A Contest!!

So I have learned over the past couple months that the wedding industry loves to give things away and it is up to the bride and groom to find these little freebies here and there!! Recently I won a pricey necklace at a bridal show and now I have won a $150 gift certificate to MayRey Designs!!! I also won one of their hair accessories absolutely free!! I am a person who never wins anything but I think I got pretty lucky here!

                                                    This is the veil that I am thinking about getting!!
                                                     Love the little rhinestones...



                                          Here is the hair accessory I also won-- not for sure that 
                                          I love it but we will see when I get it-- it will probably be
                                          here next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment