Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Isn't it amazing how fast a year comes and goes? Looking back I had a pretty rough year yet I learned so many things along the way that I am now thankful for!

Remember back in elementary school when our teachers would make us write down everything that we are thankful for and then we would put it on a cute little turkey made out of our hand print... Well here is my thankful turkey list:
First and foremost that God is in my life and has guided me through this year! That I have a healthy and happy family all around, that Danny is in my life and next year at this time we will be married!! I am thankful for my friends, my teachers, and everyone in my life who has helped me through this year. For Muffy and Daisy my doggies.  I am thankful to be in a country where I can write these things down and share them with the ones I love.

 I am also thankful for the Macy's day parade on at 9am tomorrow, pumpkin pie, and the beginning of the Holiday Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment