Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Something Blessed- We get ready!

Happy Tuesday! Two finals down one to go!!

I love these next pictures that I am about to show you because it shows so much excitement! The girls and I got to stay in the castle after the rehearsal dinner but the best part was getting ready in the castle. I think we all felt pampered and like princesses! My makeup artist Christine Danderand was able to come to the castle that morning to do my makeup, the bridesmaid's makeup, and the moms makeup. She did such a great job- I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Omaha!! Then Ashley who is Tony's new wife came and did all of our hair- to make it go faster most of my aunt's chipped in and spiral curled everyone's hair- it was so much fun having everyone pitch in and help!!
My I DO stickers fromYour Happily Ever After


Wore these in Hawaii!
My veil from MayRey Designs and my hanger from Buttonz and Blooms

Danny got me this bathrobe to get ready in!
My girl's dresses!

I made each girl a hanger!
Here is Ashley getting Bridget's hair done!

Aunt Sheri and my mom curling Jenny's hair.
Jeka enjoying her morning coffee in the tub!


Aunt Jeanne doing Julia's hair.
I am getting a back massage and Christine starts Madison's makeup!

Starting on my hair.
Jeka and Ashley
Jenny and Ashley
Trying to steam my dress!
This is my favorite- My uncle Tim steaming my dress and I have to say he did a darn good job!
Jenny with her makeup done!
Madison with her makeup done and working on hair!
Getting my hair done!
My aunt's doing their makeup- they would come in and ask Christine for tips and then go try it!! Loved it!!
My makeup!!


All ready to go!!!

Need to catch up?

3 comments:

  1. I love that your Uncle was steaming your dress! Haha! Your hair and make up looked amazing! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you ladies are SO cute!!! That robe... I got that robe... and forgot it! It still has its tags on it! :o(

    I love all the individual shots of the dress, shoes, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun excited bunch! My fave photo is the one of your uncle steaming your dress..made me smile!

    ReplyDelete