Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Something Blessed- More Rehearsing!

Happy Monday Night! I was so excited today because I just finished my last Care Management test and am ready for my Nursing preceptorship to start next semester! As promised here are some more rehearsal pictures!
Joey my brother and Madison my cousin making their way down the aisle!
My brother Tim and cousin Bridget headed on down.
Danny's Siblings Ben and Jenny.
Friends Josh and Julia.

Friends Luis and Jeka.

Ana and Easton.
The doors are shut and I am ready!!
Here comes my dad and I!

Cousins and candlelighters Jenna and Kobe!
Friends and ushers Patrick and B





Our lovely muscians- Janelle, Lynnsey, Annette








Cousin Kyle reading.




Like I said before- I loved the rehearsal but it was so surreal as we would be doing the same thing in less than 24 hours. I was excited for our guests to get to the castle for the rehearsal dinner and sort of preview it for the wedding day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great rehearsal, and what a beautiful church!!

    ReplyDelete